Grandline: War Torn
Welcome to the grand Re-Opening of Grandline! A revamped One Piece role-playing experience that caters to role-players of all skill levels. Join now and receive a complimentary level 2 starter vessel for free! As part of our New Years Celebration Preparation. We have a fun and friendly staff, and no linear plot-line. Experience the open-ended role-playing experience that is Grandline!
Welcome to the grand Re-Opening of Grandline! A revamped One Piece role-playing experience that caters to role-players of all skill levels. Join now and receive a complimentary level 2 starter vessel for free! As part of our New Years Celebration Preparation. We have a fun and friendly staff, and no linear plot-line. Experience the open-ended role-playing experience that is Grandline!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After the fall of the World Government, its remnants have quickly scrambled to reconstruct their organization. Now answering to no-one, the Fleet Admiral has become King of the World Government!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Staff Information
The True King W.I.P Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 5:23 am by Aado
=The Tier System=

Tier Zeroth -  The Gold Administrators
The function of Tier Zero is the absolute command over everything of the site. They handle all aspects of the site and are responsible for making sure that the site continues to exist. System Maintenance, Combat Conflicts, Profile Acceptance, Profile Updates, System Creation and Retention of Plot Involvement, Moderation Moderator, Staff …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Latest topics
» Strawhat // One Piece AU
The True King W.I.P Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2018 5:12 pm by Gambino

» My Deepest Apologies
The True King W.I.P Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 7:01 pm by Zeero

» First stop!
The True King W.I.P Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 12:01 pm by Admin

» Shadow Striker
The True King W.I.P Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 3:17 am by Zeero

» The Noble's "Frozen" Bridge
The True King W.I.P Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 3:16 am by Zeero

» Lance's Bank
The True King W.I.P Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 2:20 am by Lance Knighthunter

» Face Claim Registration
The True King W.I.P Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 7:12 am by Zeero

» Departure of Dawn Island
The True King W.I.P Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 6:49 am by Admin

» Encounter Payouts
The True King W.I.P Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 9:40 pm by Admin

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 67 on Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:17 am
Statistics
We have 59 registered users
The newest registered user is Melissa Devaroux

Our users have posted a total of 2166 messages in 460 subjects

The True King W.I.P

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gambino
Idolized
Idolized
Gambino

The True King W.I.P Empty
PostSubject: The True King W.I.P   The True King W.I.P Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 7:12 pm

The True King W.I.P 2pocuna
   Basic Information
   Name: Leparo Donquixote
   Nickname: "King of Dressrosa" "The Bolt" "ThunderParo"

Race: Human

Height: 6"6
   Weight:220LB

Affiliation: World Government

Personal Information
   Vessel: StormCruiser
   Hometown: Dressrosa

Physical Description:
   Clothing: His attire is rather normal. He wears a button up white dress shirt but leaves the top 3 buttons undone. He wears a holster around his belt line where he keeps his weaponry. The belt is black and yellow. He wears black pants with matching boots. He does wear brown gloves on his hand like an archer would. Over his head he wears a bandanna which is yellow and has the crew's jolly roger on it. Over all this he wears a black trench coat with yellow buttons and lining. On the back is a giant jolly roger which is his very own.

Personality

Leparo is usually known as a weird individual. The way he presents himself is like no other. Normally he is cold and harsh. He can give the look of death or the look of life. He is a sadistic menacing man who lives to harm mainly because of his upbringing . He does have a weird craving for blood tho. Seems to stem from his ancestors as told to him very young in his life. Even tho he can manage his craving for the crimson juice he prefers to refrain from the activity unless someone directly disrespects him.

Leparo has ADHD. (Attention Deficit / Hyperactivity Disorder). This causes him to ignore some people sometime or not focus on anything they have to say. For example if someone told Leparo a story its a 30% he will be interested enough to listen. The other 70 would most likely be him about to get to town on that person for trying to make him listen to their horrible story or him simply leaving because of boredom. Along with this his mood can sometime differ as stories can sometimes anger him beyond some would think.

As for his hate on everyone else he has a system for that. Its all about how someone looks at him and greets him upon meeting him that raises his suspicion of destruction. In his mind everyone is a enemy until they can prove they have some form of affiliation with him. Those who can prove they know who Leparo is have one of two choices. Reveal how they known him and agree to help him on his venture or give him incentive. The definition of know him means if that person claims an understanding of how the mind of Leparo operates can in term cause him some discomfort.

His work ethic is rather different than most. He normally likes to start off his time with a nice sour apple flavored lollipop or a book. After that he can commonly be seen writing our his next venture or take over of another Island or new products for his employers to whip up for him. Ironically all he does is all run by him in a sense seeing how Leparo himself is a Pirately known explorer and mental expert. His mental prowess has been well documented as he is one to deduct a situation fully based off minutes of examination of the target in question. His mind works for him as if it were a computer when he gathers information to piece it together which somewhat is odd considering he has ADHD.

The way he reacts with his natural abilities are quite unique and odd. He commonly uses his abilities as a way to better himself or the people around him. When he isn't totally focused on himself he worries about expansion and gaining more power and respect and making the marines more known than any other faction in terms of instilling fear and anguish into anyone who wrongs them. His loyalty to the World Government goes as far as he is willing to allow considering he had his own personal endeavors he would only work on projects that can benefit his general goals and or somewhat enhance them.

Pirate Belief: A bit of both.

History

Extra Information
   Extra Clothing:
   Extra Weapons:

Relationships: Gloriosu Winrar
   Rp Sample:
Back to top Go down

The True King W.I.P
Page 1 of 1