Grandline: War Torn
Welcome to the grand Re-Opening of Grandline! A revamped One Piece role-playing experience that caters to role-players of all skill levels. Join now and receive a complimentary level 2 starter vessel for free! As part of our New Years Celebration Preparation. We have a fun and friendly staff, and no linear plot-line. Experience the open-ended role-playing experience that is Grandline!
Welcome to the grand Re-Opening of Grandline! A revamped One Piece role-playing experience that caters to role-players of all skill levels. Join now and receive a complimentary level 2 starter vessel for free! As part of our New Years Celebration Preparation. We have a fun and friendly staff, and no linear plot-line. Experience the open-ended role-playing experience that is Grandline!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After the fall of the World Government, its remnants have quickly scrambled to reconstruct their organization. Now answering to no-one, the Fleet Admiral has become King of the World Government!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Staff Information
Departure of Dawn Island Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 5:23 am by Aado
=The Tier System=

Tier Zeroth -  The Gold Administrators
The function of Tier Zero is the absolute command over everything of the site. They handle all aspects of the site and are responsible for making sure that the site continues to exist. System Maintenance, Combat Conflicts, Profile Acceptance, Profile Updates, System Creation and Retention of Plot Involvement, Moderation Moderator, Staff …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Latest topics
» Strawhat // One Piece AU
Departure of Dawn Island Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2018 5:12 pm by Gambino

» My Deepest Apologies
Departure of Dawn Island Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 7:01 pm by Zeero

» First stop!
Departure of Dawn Island Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 12:01 pm by Admin

» Shadow Striker
Departure of Dawn Island Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 3:17 am by Zeero

» The Noble's "Frozen" Bridge
Departure of Dawn Island Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 3:16 am by Zeero

» Lance's Bank
Departure of Dawn Island Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 2:20 am by Lance Knighthunter

» Face Claim Registration
Departure of Dawn Island Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 7:12 am by Zeero

» Departure of Dawn Island
Departure of Dawn Island Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 6:49 am by Admin

» Encounter Payouts
Departure of Dawn Island Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 9:40 pm by Admin

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 67 on Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:17 am
Statistics
We have 59 registered users
The newest registered user is Melissa Devaroux

Our users have posted a total of 2166 messages in 460 subjects

Departure of Dawn Island

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zeero
Renown
Renown
Zeero

Departure of Dawn Island Empty
PostSubject: Departure of Dawn Island   Departure of Dawn Island Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 4:13 am

The seagulls of Dawn Island flapped their wings, spreading them out, flying. Soaring out and around the sky, they were catching the attention of all. All except a couple people who instead listened to the grave message that was given to them by none other than the Supernova, "Absolute" Zeero. The room grew tense, no one daring to move. It was one of the situations where even a simple gesture would prove fatal. It was similar to the eerie wind that seems to shut up right before a huge storm. A brave soul decided to ask the Supernova to repeat his statement.

"It's time I go."

Those words seem to slide out off Zeero's tongue. He soon felt the hatred of the children within the bar, putting all the tension on him. One individual by the name of Loki, yelled at Zeero.

"You're going to simply leave? Just like that? What the hell will we do! Those damned bandits of the north will start picking on us again! You're just going to go away, letting that happen? I HATE YOU!"

Those words stung Zeero. As he desperately attempted to pull Loki back, Loki tore away from Zeero, running out of the bar. Following him were two boys, most likely his friends, who also teared up. Not much later, he heard a few men whispering amungst themselves. No doubt it was about him.

"There's a reason he's called Cold-Hearted Zeero, no doubt about it."

Then Zeero, departed from the place.
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi
Renown
Renown
Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Departure of Dawn Island   Departure of Dawn Island Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 8:51 am

7:04 and the sun rose, waking the young boy up from his slumber. He decided to eat an apple for breakfast, and left some, sliced, for Martha who was still in bed. It was the least he could do, since she was providing him a place to sleep and eat.

"Martha, I'm heading out to the forest today" ,

said the note that Kiyoshi left beside her bed. It was a beautiful morning, seagulls flying, the wind flowing just right, and just enough clouds to block out the heat from the sun. Still chewing on the last bite of the apple, he buried the seeds and slowly walked along the trail, as there was no need to rush at the moment.

10 minutes of walking and he arrived at the forest, and it was time to start training. Kiyoshi started out by jogging for what seemed like a mile, then walking it out. After that he did jump squats, push ups, and sit ups, the extreme way of course. Jump squats going all the way down, push ups with claps in between, and sit ups from a tree branch.

He stopped for a moment when he heard something peculiar.

Last edited by Kiyoshi on Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zeero
Renown
Renown
Zeero

PostSubject: Re: Departure of Dawn Island   Departure of Dawn Island Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 9:35 pm

After leaving the bar, Zeero headed towards the shore, ready for departure. He sadly thought to himself, not knowing what to do. For all these lonely years, Loki had looked up to Zeero, as an idol, even a model. To Loki, Zeero was practically god. Having lost his father at age three, when Zeero came onto the island to slaughter a few bandits, simply just to kill time and improve his fame, he managed to save a poor boy name Loki. Loki, ever since, has loved Zeero, considering him a father. They grew as close as a father could get, yet, Zeero now was leaving his son.

"Maybe I should..."

He paused, not knowing what to do. This was, indeed. quite a dilemma. Would he go after the One Piece now, taking position of the Pirate King? No. He needed assistance first. All the famous pirates throughout the world has a crew. So why not start with that? Since, Zeero didn't know what a crew consisted of, he went into the forest to think, as this was his favorite place. The quietness, tenderness, and fresh-air of the forest was a heaven. It was one of the very few terrains that Zeero enjoyed, for he usually hates land, but prefers the seas. Suddenly, a streak of blue waved passed him, running at what seemed to break the scales of measurement!

"What...speed!" exclaimed Zeero.
Back to top Go down
Lance Knighthunter
Renown
Renown
Lance Knighthunter

PostSubject: Re: Departure of Dawn Island   Departure of Dawn Island Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 4:16 am

Lance woke up in the inn after a hard and rough night and decided to take a walk along the shore line. As he walked he saw a guy walking along side of it as well so he decided to silently follow the man. Lance had to admit he didn't know how he ended up on the island, all he knew was that he had passed out and had woken up in the inn and was too weak to harm anyone so he just went on throughout his day with his hood on so no one would recognize him. Lance followed the man into a forest and saw a blue streak run past "What... What was that!" Lance thought to himself as he stared in awe at what just happened.

Lance thought it was time to introduce himself "Hey you!" Lance exclaimed in a sort of menacing voice but couldn't keep in in and smiled a little "Your Zeero correct?" Lance asked staring at the man doubting Zeero would know who he was he took off his hood "My name is Lance Knighthunter... I mean no trouble to you right now."
Back to top Go down
Zeero
Renown
Renown
Zeero

PostSubject: Re: Departure of Dawn Island   Departure of Dawn Island Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 4:50 am

[New Post Order: Zeero, Kiyoshi, Lance]

"You're Zeero, right?" exclaimed a rather sinister voice.

Zeero turned, facing a man that had barely removed his hood. He was young, wearing clothing of what seemed like that of a butler. Then, Zeero got a perfect look of his face. The last and probably strongest of Supernovas that Zeero had heard of, Lance Knighthunter. The man glistened at him, staring with eyes of a hawk, ready to destroy Zeero. Yet, putting all that aside, Zeero wasn't intimidated one bit. He had heard a bit of this man's power and bloodthirst. In fact, Zeero had sniffed the air, smelling the man's hand. They had a powerful smell of blood, scattered all over it.

"This is he. If I'm not mistaken, you're Lance? Sir Knighthunter, correct me if I'm wrong."

Awaiting his answer, he though of the other Supernova, Kiyoshi Arashi. Several stories had stated that the guy had slaughtered a mass amount of men, the only reason he has a bounty on his hand. Zeero needed power like this on his team, his crew. Soon, a brilliant idea popped in his head. Why not gather the Supernovas? With the power of his crew, he could be a Shichibukai in no time. And with a position like that, the Marine's information is not-so-much a secret. What  brilliant strategem!

"Sir Lance, I acknoledge your power. Why not join me? My goal is simple; I have no intentions to stop you from your goal, but instead, you shall work for me to kill those who get close to the power of Pirate King. My goal? It's not any of your business anyway."

Zeero smurked, shining in the sunlight. His mission is another step closer.

Last edited by Zeero on Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi
Renown
Renown
Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Departure of Dawn Island   Departure of Dawn Island Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 5:51 am

Kiyoshi was in the middle of doing some intense sit-ups and stopped when he heard something. It sounded like two different people talking. He stretched, ending his daily training and headed quickly and silently towards where he thought he heard the voices. He arrived when he saw two men which were both probably slightly taller than him, which explained the dark blurs he saw while running, and hid behind a tree, listening to their conversation.

"My name is Lance Knighthunter... I mean no trouble to you right now."

"This is he. If I'm not mistaken, you're Lance? Sir Knighthunter, correct me if I'm wrong."

"Lance Knighthunter huh....sounds like the other person is none other than the infamous Frozen Heart Zeero. Wow, it seems to me that things are about to get interesting....two other supernovas other than myself" thought Kiyoshi.

"Sir Lance, I acknowledge your power. Why not join me? My goal is simple; I have no intentions to stop you from your goal, but instead, you shall work for me to kill those who get close to the power of Pirate King. My goal? It's not any of your business anyway."

Kiyoshi smirked. Just what he was looking for; a pirate captain. Who else could be one besides Zeero, another supernova? Suddenly, Kiyoshi could not wait any longer and walked out from behind the tree, with hands in his pockets, playing it cool.

"I hope you guys don't mind, you guys probably noticed me while i was running anyway. Hey, Zeero, would you like me to be on your crew? I was looking for a captain anyways, since Pirate King sounds too mainstream"
Back to top Go down
Lance Knighthunter
Renown
Renown
Lance Knighthunter

PostSubject: Re: Departure of Dawn Island   Departure of Dawn Island Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 4:04 am

Lance bowed when Zeero asked if he was Lance and formed a wicked smile on his face when he asked Lance to join his crew "Heh... sure... I mean I have no intention of getting in the way or your goal nor do I really have one, unless world domination is a goal." Lance said as he nodded "So I guess you could say, Yes I will join your crew." Lance said licking his lips a little when he was caught off guard by the sudden appearance of another man came walking out from a tree and started talking
"I hope you guys don't mind, you guys probably noticed me while i was running anyway. Hey, Zeero, would you like me to be on your crew? I was looking for a captain anyways, since Pirate King sounds too mainstream" the man said as Lance turned around a smiled when he saw yet another Supernova standing there. "Yet another Supernova..." Lance said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Zeero
Renown
Renown
Zeero

PostSubject: Re: Departure of Dawn Island   Departure of Dawn Island Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 4:41 am

The recruiting of his crew went rather splendid and quick, Zeero had thought. It took no time at all, to recruit people of his liking, better yet, they were all in his league, nothing near strenuous for him. He wasn't depressed either, for what he did need was power. His goal? To take the position of Pirate King, of course! But he couldn't just jump in and claim the title of Pirate King. He had to bide, bide his power, hence getting friendly with Kiyoshi and Sir Lance.

"Well played, Zeero." he thought to himself.

Although, the two others had agreed upon the making of his crew, he had one problem. How could he steal their trust? He knew that sooner or later, betrayal would happen, whether he did it or if his crew mates did it. Why not show them a present?

He brought his arm up, icicles and signs of freezing starting up. He pointed a single finger at the sea, a simple ten steps out of the forest in the direction of eastward. Rumbling had erupted, earthquakes trembled, roaring. The sea grew restless, shaking and moaning, the calm sea tides turning brutal. As the waves heated upon the shore, the white wash of the ocean did somersaults. WOOOOSH! Rising out of the water was a giant iceberg. Or was it? NO! That's what one would suggest at first sight, but it took the form of a ship!

Looking back at his mateys, Zeero stared blankly at their faces, most likely in awe at his power. "Meet the Hie Hie no Mi, power of ice. We got our ride, shall we?"

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi
Renown
Renown
Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Departure of Dawn Island   Departure of Dawn Island Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 6:24 am

"Yet another Supernova..." Lance said with a smile.

Lance can get pretty creepy.....all of us are a little creepy, though.......thought Kiyoshi

Suddenly, Zeero rose his hand and the ground shook ferociously. A humongous ice ship rose from the water, and Kiyoshi's jaw dropped.

"Meet the Hie Hie no Mi, power of ice. We got our ride, shall we?"

"I-I better go say my goodbyes to the people at the bar and Martha, an elderly that gave me shelter; I'll meet you guys at the ship."

With that said, Kiyoshi sprinted to the bar and quickly notified the workers of his leave. He then jogged to Martha's house, which was not far away from the bar. When he arrived, he saw her at the door, with a confused look.

"What is the matter, Kiyoshi? you would usually be at the bar at this time."

"I have to go, thank-you for everything. I promise I will write, but we may not be able to meet again."

He gave her a quick hug and off he went, running at full speed towards the incredible ice ship.

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Lance Knighthunter
Renown
Renown
Lance Knighthunter

PostSubject: Re: Departure of Dawn Island   Departure of Dawn Island Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 3:34 am

Lance smiled as he saw the shiop appear out of thin air "So this is the power of the Hie Hie no Mi.." Lance thought as he watched Kiyoshi leave "I am gonna go get my stuff from the inn..." Lance muttered as he silently walked away.

Back in town he sulked around with his hood on and people were looking at him weird "Tch..." Lance muttered "These guys don't know my story..." Lance thought as he continued to walk but then looked up with a grin "Might as well travel with them for a while though." he thought as he entered the inn. As he reached his room he felt his foot hit something and when he picked it up it seemed to be a fruit of some sort. Lance stared at it in confusion then ate it and soon after that swallowed it before wincing "That's nasty..." Lance mumbled as he tossed it behind him, gathered his stuff, and heading towards the ship.

(That fruit was the Yami Yami no Mi, so I have eaten it and gained it powers...)
[exit]
Back to top Go down
Zeero
Renown
Renown
Zeero

PostSubject: Re: Departure of Dawn Island   Departure of Dawn Island Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 6:49 am

A roll signaling our next adventure.
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Departure of Dawn Island   Departure of Dawn Island Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 6:49 am

The member 'Zeero' has done the following action : Encounter

'Encounter Roll' :
Departure of Dawn Island 0hIeOMO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Departure of Dawn Island   Departure of Dawn Island Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Departure of Dawn Island
Page 1 of 1