Grandline: War Torn
Welcome to the grand Re-Opening of Grandline! A revamped One Piece role-playing experience that caters to role-players of all skill levels. Join now and receive a complimentary level 2 starter vessel for free! As part of our New Years Celebration Preparation. We have a fun and friendly staff, and no linear plot-line. Experience the open-ended role-playing experience that is Grandline!
Welcome to the grand Re-Opening of Grandline! A revamped One Piece role-playing experience that caters to role-players of all skill levels. Join now and receive a complimentary level 2 starter vessel for free! As part of our New Years Celebration Preparation. We have a fun and friendly staff, and no linear plot-line. Experience the open-ended role-playing experience that is Grandline!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After the fall of the World Government, its remnants have quickly scrambled to reconstruct their organization. Now answering to no-one, the Fleet Admiral has become King of the World Government!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Staff Information
Zeero's Ship: Rhythm's Illusion Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 5:23 am by Aado
=The Tier System=

Tier Zeroth -  The Gold Administrators
The function of Tier Zero is the absolute command over everything of the site. They handle all aspects of the site and are responsible for making sure that the site continues to exist. System Maintenance, Combat Conflicts, Profile Acceptance, Profile Updates, System Creation and Retention of Plot Involvement, Moderation Moderator, Staff …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Latest topics
» Strawhat // One Piece AU
Zeero's Ship: Rhythm's Illusion Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2018 5:12 pm by Gambino

» My Deepest Apologies
Zeero's Ship: Rhythm's Illusion Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 7:01 pm by Zeero

» First stop!
Zeero's Ship: Rhythm's Illusion Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 12:01 pm by Admin

» Shadow Striker
Zeero's Ship: Rhythm's Illusion Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 3:17 am by Zeero

» The Noble's "Frozen" Bridge
Zeero's Ship: Rhythm's Illusion Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 3:16 am by Zeero

» Lance's Bank
Zeero's Ship: Rhythm's Illusion Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 2:20 am by Lance Knighthunter

» Face Claim Registration
Zeero's Ship: Rhythm's Illusion Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 7:12 am by Zeero

» Departure of Dawn Island
Zeero's Ship: Rhythm's Illusion Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 6:49 am by Admin

» Encounter Payouts
Zeero's Ship: Rhythm's Illusion Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 9:40 pm by Admin

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 67 on Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:17 am
Statistics
We have 59 registered users
The newest registered user is Melissa Devaroux

Our users have posted a total of 2166 messages in 460 subjects

Zeero's Ship: Rhythm's Illusion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zeero
Renown
Renown
Zeero

Zeero's Ship: Rhythm's Illusion Empty
PostSubject: Zeero's Ship: Rhythm's Illusion   Zeero's Ship: Rhythm's Illusion Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 5:14 am

According to THIS, I got a free T5 Ship, therefore no two million beli from me please! It doesn't include upgrades of my stats though. My stats will stick at 1,000, for now.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ship Name: Rhythm's Illusion

Ship Make up:

• Ice: The whole ship is covered in ice, from top to bottom. To be more specific, the whole ship was formed out of ice.
  • Kitchen: It isn't simply a kitchen that most average ships have. This kitchen is a five-star restaurant, although it's missing a master chef. This is also where Zeero keeps his ice-cream hidden.
  • Restrooms: There's a restroom in every room of the ship, therefore preventing people from pissing on Zeero's beloved ice. Each restroom contains a shower, a sink, a toilet (that leads to the ocean, in a complex series of tubes), and soaps of all kind, always fresh and in stock.
  • Refrigerator: Besides the splendid refrigerator we have in he kitchen, we also have a torture zone, known to the crew as the REFRIGERATOR. The Refrigerator is where enemies are captured, thrown into, and left alone to die due to the insane cold. The Refrigerator slowly freezes anyone, the only one's able to open it are Zeero and his first mate, Kiyoshi.
  • Dining Area: Obviously, this is where our crew eats. You will rarely see the captain, Zeero, because he prefer's eating alone.
  • Bedrooms: There are five bedrooms, all containing the best luxuries for a pirate on his journey.
  • Captain's Quarters: This is where the captain shall sit, commanding his footsoldiers, and be badass.
  • Chill Zone (Lounge): Self-explanatory.

Ship Appearance:
Le Ship <3:

Ship Tier: 5

Ship Size: 100 yards x 75 yards

Ship Stats:
Maneuverability: 250
Speed: 250
Durability: 250
Strength: 250

Last edited by Zeero on Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zeero
Renown
Renown
Zeero

PostSubject: Re: Zeero's Ship: Rhythm's Illusion   Zeero's Ship: Rhythm's Illusion Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 7:26 am

Bumpity bumpity bumpity bump :3
Back to top Go down
Caelus
Admiral
Admiral
Caelus

PostSubject: Re: Zeero's Ship: Rhythm's Illusion   Zeero's Ship: Rhythm's Illusion Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 12:43 pm

You're gonna have to redo your stats a little there bud because without any speed that ship won't be going anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Zeero
Renown
Renown
Zeero

PostSubject: Re: Zeero's Ship: Rhythm's Illusion   Zeero's Ship: Rhythm's Illusion Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 5:02 am

Bump.
Back to top Go down
Caelus
Admiral
Admiral
Caelus

PostSubject: Re: Zeero's Ship: Rhythm's Illusion   Zeero's Ship: Rhythm's Illusion Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 6:26 pm

I know this is all tedious but please bear with me and I apologize for not mentioning this earlier but the size of your ship can no longer exceed 100 yards.
Back to top Go down
Zeero
Renown
Renown
Zeero

PostSubject: Re: Zeero's Ship: Rhythm's Illusion   Zeero's Ship: Rhythm's Illusion Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 11:45 pm

No problemo. I edited it :3
Back to top Go down
Caelus
Admiral
Admiral
Caelus

PostSubject: Re: Zeero's Ship: Rhythm's Illusion   Zeero's Ship: Rhythm's Illusion Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 4:20 am

APPROVED BOYO!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zeero's Ship: Rhythm's Illusion   Zeero's Ship: Rhythm's Illusion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zeero's Ship: Rhythm's Illusion
Page 1 of 1