Grandline: War Torn
Welcome to the grand Re-Opening of Grandline! A revamped One Piece role-playing experience that caters to role-players of all skill levels. Join now and receive a complimentary level 2 starter vessel for free! As part of our New Years Celebration Preparation. We have a fun and friendly staff, and no linear plot-line. Experience the open-ended role-playing experience that is Grandline!
Welcome to the grand Re-Opening of Grandline! A revamped One Piece role-playing experience that caters to role-players of all skill levels. Join now and receive a complimentary level 2 starter vessel for free! As part of our New Years Celebration Preparation. We have a fun and friendly staff, and no linear plot-line. Experience the open-ended role-playing experience that is Grandline!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After the fall of the World Government, its remnants have quickly scrambled to reconstruct their organization. Now answering to no-one, the Fleet Admiral has become King of the World Government!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Staff Information
No title Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 5:23 am by Aado
=The Tier System=

Tier Zeroth -  The Gold Administrators
The function of Tier Zero is the absolute command over everything of the site. They handle all aspects of the site and are responsible for making sure that the site continues to exist. System Maintenance, Combat Conflicts, Profile Acceptance, Profile Updates, System Creation and Retention of Plot Involvement, Moderation Moderator, Staff …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Latest topics
» Strawhat // One Piece AU
No title Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2018 5:12 pm by Gambino

» My Deepest Apologies
No title Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 7:01 pm by Zeero

» First stop!
No title Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 12:01 pm by Admin

» Shadow Striker
No title Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 3:17 am by Zeero

» The Noble's "Frozen" Bridge
No title Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 3:16 am by Zeero

» Lance's Bank
No title Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 2:20 am by Lance Knighthunter

» Face Claim Registration
No title Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 7:12 am by Zeero

» Departure of Dawn Island
No title Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 6:49 am by Admin

» Encounter Payouts
No title Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 9:40 pm by Admin

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 67 on Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:17 am
Statistics
We have 59 registered users
The newest registered user is Melissa Devaroux

Our users have posted a total of 2166 messages in 460 subjects

No title

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mckneen

Mckneen

No title Empty
PostSubject: No title   No title Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 8:28 pm

Through a series of unexpected circumstances Jack found himself once more in his former country. He never expected to be back, especially since him being back endangered the throne right of some other nobles, one of which was his own father. Alabasta, it certainly had been a while. I have left you to become a Marine and now I am back as one. What is father thinking, calling me back out of a sudden like this? With those thoughts the black haired youngster would walk into the city of Alubarna, the capital of this sandy country. The expression on his face remained the same as he had no good or bad feelings about this town, even though he was actually born in it. Then again, he never really got to know this country, at least not enough to grow some emotional attachment to it. For Jack it was rather easy to leave his homeland and venture into the outside world.

Upon reaching the palace of his family he would look up and see his father on the balcony, watching down upon him, smiling as always. The despicable man who Jack called father was a noble who married a woman from another country and established his position through a series of shenanigans. Since Jack himself had a much higher standing, his father sent him to the marines so that he could not take what he wanted. Although he did not care about this country, Jack did care about his father, but not in a good way though. This black haired youngster despised his father and did not want anything to do with him. But, he could not refuse this meeting as his father absolutely insisted on it. Despite his hate towards this foolish noble, Jack still considered him as his father and so he had to oblige to his request. Besides, he had nothing else to do anyways, so this was a good way to kill some boredom. 

Since his father was a man who considered himself to be superior and above all, Jack had to climb up the stairs of the palace and reach the location of his room. After doing so he would simply knock on the door of the room and then proceed to open them in order to enter. Due to the superiority complex of this man, it was too much for him to open the doors of his room for a mere pawn. Yes, he considered his own son as a pawn in this little game that he called life. "You have grown old, father." With those words spoken, Jack would gain the attention of this older male who then proceeded to turn around and look into the eyes of his own soon. Yet, he said nothing. He just stood there, silently. Not sure what was going on, Jack would then utter: "I have things to do after this meeting so tell me what do you want, I don't have time for games." The young black haired marine did not really have anything else to do, but at the same time he did not want to stick around this place for too long so he wanted to get this thing over with as soon as possible.

Finally, after noticing his soon's annoyed expression, the older of the two would reveal the purpose of this meeting. "Since you have finally gotten strong enough to start getting rid of the threats that oppose the World Government, I have hired Water 7's best shipwrecks and had them build you a ship of your own. It is a good ship, capable of sailing any sea. I am sure you will be happy with it." With that said he would once again turn around and return to the balcony on the opposite side of the room. At that moment Jack would be still standing still, unable to say anything what so ever. But then, he would once more hear the voice of his father who would simply utter: "That is all, you can go now." Once he heard that, he would simply turn around and exit the room the same way he entered it. Naturally, he didn't knock when exiting. After that Jack would once more leave his hometown and head towards the port. 

[Exit]
Back to top Go down

No title
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Grandline: War Torn :: RP Zone :: Paradise :: Alabasta-
Jump to: