Grandline: War Torn
Welcome to the grand Re-Opening of Grandline! A revamped One Piece role-playing experience that caters to role-players of all skill levels. Join now and receive a complimentary level 2 starter vessel for free! As part of our New Years Celebration Preparation. We have a fun and friendly staff, and no linear plot-line. Experience the open-ended role-playing experience that is Grandline!
Welcome to the grand Re-Opening of Grandline! A revamped One Piece role-playing experience that caters to role-players of all skill levels. Join now and receive a complimentary level 2 starter vessel for free! As part of our New Years Celebration Preparation. We have a fun and friendly staff, and no linear plot-line. Experience the open-ended role-playing experience that is Grandline!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After the fall of the World Government, its remnants have quickly scrambled to reconstruct their organization. Now answering to no-one, the Fleet Admiral has become King of the World Government!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Staff Information
Position List Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 5:23 am by Aado
=The Tier System=

Tier Zeroth -  The Gold Administrators
The function of Tier Zero is the absolute command over everything of the site. They handle all aspects of the site and are responsible for making sure that the site continues to exist. System Maintenance, Combat Conflicts, Profile Acceptance, Profile Updates, System Creation and Retention of Plot Involvement, Moderation Moderator, Staff …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Latest topics
» Strawhat // One Piece AU
Position List Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2018 5:12 pm by Gambino

» My Deepest Apologies
Position List Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 7:01 pm by Zeero

» First stop!
Position List Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 12:01 pm by Admin

» Shadow Striker
Position List Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 3:17 am by Zeero

» The Noble's "Frozen" Bridge
Position List Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 3:16 am by Zeero

» Lance's Bank
Position List Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 2:20 am by Lance Knighthunter

» Face Claim Registration
Position List Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 7:12 am by Zeero

» Departure of Dawn Island
Position List Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 6:49 am by Admin

» Encounter Payouts
Position List Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 9:40 pm by Admin

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 67 on Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:17 am
Statistics
We have 59 registered users
The newest registered user is Melissa Devaroux

Our users have posted a total of 2166 messages in 460 subjects

Position List

Go down 
+6
Heroism
Kiyoshi
Zeero
Aado
Lance Knighthunter
Admin
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin

Admin

Position List Empty
PostSubject: Position List   Position List Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 1:02 am

The Positions listed here are all available. If it is not listed here, it is currently owned by a NPC. When a spot opens, you are able to claim the spot. There are no requirements on how to open a spot up, every spot will eventually be available.

Application template in the coding below and posting it in this thread.

World Government Membership:

Shichibukai
Shichibukai [Karina]
Shichibukai[Open] - Must Be Renown

Marine
Admiral [Caelus]
- - -
Vice Admiral [Open]
Vice Admiral [Open]
- - -
Commadore [Yami Guru]
Commadore [Dauntless Dan]
Commadore [Valiant Javert]
Commadore [Open]
Commadore [Open]

World Government Occupations
Ciper Pol Agent [Open] - A-Rank
Ciper Pol Agent [Jack Mckneen] - B-Rank

Non-World Government Affiliations:

Big Bad of the East Blue [Open] - Must be Wanted
Big Bad of the West Blue [Open] - Must be Wanted
Big Bad of the North Blue [Open] - Must be Wanted
Big Bad of the South Blue [Open] - Must be Wanted

Supernova [Zeero] - Renown
Supernova [Lance Knighthunter] - Renown
Supernova [Kiyoshi Arashi] - Renown
Supernova [ Open ] - Renown & Captain

Freelancer [Bobby] - S-Rank
Freelancer [Open] - A-Rank
Freelancer [Open] - B-Rank

Leviathan Guild Member [Open] - A-Rank
Leviathan Guild Member [Open] - B-Rank

Please fill out this application and post it in this thread if you wish to apply for an open position. *Two Week Special: No need put anything that Links a RP, all you have to do is apply and the spot is yours [Make sure your history matches however, or its automatically denied.]*

Character Name: Full 'Real' Name only.
Position Applying For: Self-explanatory.
Link to a Roleplay You're In: No samples, we want to see your skills in action. Link us a roleplay you're currently doing in the site. Must be In-Character.
Date You Joined The Site: This allows us to know how long you've been dedicated to the site.
How does your character fit this role?: A paragraph detailing why your character is fit for the position you are applying for.

Code:
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Position Applying For:[/b]
[b]Link to a Roleplay You're In:[/b]
[b]Date You Joined The Site:[/b]
[b]How does your character fit this role?:[/b]
Back to top Go down
Lance Knighthunter
Renown
Renown
Lance Knighthunter

Position List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Position List   Position List Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 4:48 am

Username: Lance Knighthunter
Position Applying For:Renown/ Supernova
Link to a Roleplay You're In: https://grandline.rpg-board.net/t1007-lance-knighthunter
Date You Joined The Site: 2013-12-14
Back to top Go down
Aado
Idolized
Idolized
Aado

Position List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Position List   Position List Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 3:25 am

Lance Knighthunter wrote:
Username: Lance Knighthunter
Position Applying For:Renown/ Supernova
Link to a Roleplay You're In: https://grandline.rpg-board.net/t1007-lance-knighthunter
Date You Joined The Site: 2013-12-14

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://grandline.rpg-board.net
Zeero
Renown
Renown
Zeero

Position List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Position List   Position List Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 8:57 am

Character Name: Zeero Tetsuya
Position Applying For: Supernova 3
Link to a Roleplay You're In: N/A
Date You Joined The Site: 1/3/2014
How does your character fit this role?: Well, from what I've got so far, Supernova's = Newbies that just starting pirating recently, and have already become wanted/famous/etc. Zeero has an ironic side, as he attempts to be stronger than the rest, destroying all other pirates in his way. In fact, you might as well as consider him a Marine. Yet, he never wants to be confused with that bunch. Zeero's ways of killing are beyond human, so he will destroy to achieve a high bounty. Holding the powers of the Hie Hie no Mi (attempting it), he freezes his enemies, slowly freezing their blood, stopping blood flow, killing them from the inside. He will become famous, onto the Supernova position, and soon, the Shichibukai position. This isn't because he wants to be with the Marines, but he wants no one to ever become the Pirate King. He and his crew will do everything to prevent the crowning of the Pirate King, including soon, siding with Marines.
Back to top Go down
Aado
Idolized
Idolized
Aado

Position List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Position List   Position List Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 4:54 pm

Zeero wrote:
Character Name: Zeero Tetsuya
Position Applying For: Supernova 3
Date You Joined The Site: 1/3/2014
How does your character fit this role?: Well, from what I've got so far, Supernova's = Newbies that just starting pirating recently, and have already become wanted/famous/etc. Zeero has an ironic side, as he attempts to be stronger than the rest, destroying all other pirates in his way. In fact, you might as well as consider him a Marine. Yet, he never wants to be confused with that bunch. Zeero's ways of killing are beyond human, so he will destroy to achieve a high bounty. Holding the powers of the Hie Hie no Mi (attempting it), he freezes his enemies, slowly freezing their blood, stopping blood flow, killing them from the inside. He will become famous, onto the Supernova position, and soon, the Shichibukai position. This isn't because he wants to be with the Marines, but he wants no one to ever become the Pirate King. He and his crew will do everything to prevent the crowning of the Pirate King, including soon, siding with Marines.

Interesting take, approved.
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi
Renown
Renown
Kiyoshi

Position List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Position List   Position List Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 8:56 am

Character Name: Kiyoshi Arashi
Position Applying For: Big Bad of the East Blue or Supernova
Link to a Roleplay You're In: -none-
Date You Joined The Site: 01/03/2014
How does your character fit this role?: First off, I chose the East Blue because of the fact that my character would terrorize the oceans only around him. He's already born in East Blue, so being the Big Bad of his own Blue shouldn't be a hassle, as far as traveling goes. Secondly, my crew, The Arcana Force, is aiming to be the strongest pirate crew out there, not for status or fame, but simply because once you're famous and rich, you have the ability to hire. With the money to hire, you could find people. People you were desperate to kill. That's all.

For the Supernova position, my captain, Zeero Tetsuya, is already a Supernova, a rather high rank. With me as the same position, we would be the current strongest pirate crew so far. With that being said, it would bring us back to the second reason. I need money to kill for my own personal reasons, residing within my character application. If I cannot achieve the Supernova position, could I ask for the Big Bad of the East Blue?
Back to top Go down
Heroism

Heroism

Position List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Position List   Position List Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 6:12 pm

Character Name: Valiant Javert.
Position Applying For: Commodore.
Link to a Roleplay You're In: (N/A, I have to make a character.)
Date You Joined The Site: 05/01/14 in Sunday.
How does your character fit this role?: Because I am making him become a commodore to fit that role? To better iterate the prior position and to pontificate the edification of such instance, this one shall say that Heroism is befitting the Commodore position because he is driven by the impulse to do justice. Justice to spread regardless of allegiance, affiliation, and background. Justice has no boundaries, and there is none undeserving to justice, for justice will be spread under the flagship that is of Valiant Javert. To put it briefly, he will get things done as a Commodore, he is a man that will eliminate the oozing pus of corruption as he sees fit, and wherever he sees it through his own optics. That is Javert's creed as a Commodore, and as a Marine.

Last edited by Heroism on Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mckneen

Mckneen

Position List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Position List   Position List Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 7:28 pm

Character Name: Jack Mckneen
Position Applying For: CP9 (the B-Ranked one)
Link to a Roleplay You're In: N/A, I started on my application https://grandline.rpg-board.net/t1070-jack-mckneen-wip#5903
Date You Joined The Site: 05/01/2014
How does your character fit this role?: He is a justice driven freak who likes hunting down pirates and honestly is fine with being the dark side of the world government. CP9 is the perfect fit for him as he will do anything to get the job done and that also includes massive slaughter. Due to him not being fine with killing civilians, the A-Ranked position is kinda out of his reach for now, so I'd rather have the B-Ranked position for now. Although he doesn't like killing them, if he must he shall do so. Also, he obeys superiors and thus he makes a fine tool for world government. Powerful soldiers who obey what they are told and serve to do the dirty work of the world government, that kinda describes them quite nicely.
Back to top Go down
Dauntless

Dauntless

Position List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Position List   Position List Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 8:13 pm

Character Name: Dauntless Dan
Position Applying For: Commadore
Date You Joined The Site: 1/05/2013
How does your character fit this role?: Because I am going to be a Commadore obviously.
Back to top Go down
Aado
Idolized
Idolized
Aado

Position List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Position List   Position List Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 9:11 pm

Dauntless wrote:
Character Name: Dauntless Dan
Position Applying For: Commadore
Date You Joined The Site: 1/05/2013
How does your character fit this role?: Because I am going to be a Commadore obviously. <--- This usually means why does your character deserve to be a commodore. Just because you wish to be one, doesn't mean the character themselves deserve to be one. In a sense. xD

Approved
Back to top Go down
Mckneen

Mckneen

Position List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Position List   Position List Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 12:09 am

If possible, I'd like to know about the status of my rank request as well? ^^

I already finished every part of my application but the history and so I'd like to know if this is approved or not.
Back to top Go down
Caelus
Admiral
Admiral
Caelus

Position List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Position List   Position List Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 1:30 am

Kiyoshi wrote:
Character Name: Kiyoshi Arashi
Position Applying For: Big Bad of the East Blue or Supernova
Link to a Roleplay You're In: -none-
Date You Joined The Site: 01/03/2014
How does your character fit this role?: First off, I chose the East Blue because of the fact that my character would terrorize the oceans only around him. He's already born in East Blue, so being the Big Bad of his own Blue shouldn't be a hassle, as far as traveling goes. Secondly, my crew, The Arcana Force, is aiming to be the strongest pirate crew out there, not for status or fame, but simply because once you're famous and rich, you have the ability to hire. With the money to hire, you could find people. People you were desperate to kill. That's all.

For the Supernova position, my captain, Zeero Tetsuya, is already a Supernova, a rather high rank. With me as the same position, we would be the current strongest pirate crew so far. With that being said, it would bring us back to the second reason. I need money to kill for my own personal reasons, residing within my character application. If I cannot achieve the Supernova position, could I ask for the Big Bad of the East Blue?

Lucky for you my friend we have a Supernova position open.
Back to top Go down
Caelus
Admiral
Admiral
Caelus

Position List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Position List   Position List Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 1:31 am

Mckneen wrote:
Character Name: Jack Mckneen
Position Applying For: CP9 (the B-Ranked one)
Link to a Roleplay You're In: N/A, I started on my application https://grandline.rpg-board.net/t1070-jack-mckneen-wip#5903
Date You Joined The Site: 05/01/2014
How does your character fit this role?: He is a justice driven freak who likes hunting down pirates and honestly is fine with being the dark side of the world government. CP9 is the perfect fit for him as he will do anything to get the job done and that also includes massive slaughter. Due to him not being fine with killing civilians, the A-Ranked position is kinda out of his reach for now, so I'd rather have the B-Ranked position for now. Although he doesn't like killing them, if he must he shall do so. Also, he obeys superiors and thus he makes a fine tool for world government. Powerful soldiers who obey what they are told and serve to do the dirty work of the world government, that kinda describes them quite nicely.

Oh interesting. Welcome to the CP9 then my friend.
Back to top Go down
Heroism

Heroism

Position List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Position List   Position List Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 5:29 pm

Edited my application after clarification of why the character fits the role. May have a few non-sequitar repetitiveness, but hopefully it should suffice. I can have a few vouch for my effectiveness if my abilities are under doubt. Please to English this read, danke de nada.
Back to top Go down
Aado
Idolized
Idolized
Aado

Position List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Position List   Position List Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 7:28 pm

My bad, all of you are approved. I really didn't see your applications. Odd.
Back to top Go down
Heinrich Heinemann

Heinrich Heinemann

Position List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Position List   Position List Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 3:32 pm

Character Name: Heinrich Heinemann
Position Applying For: Freelancer Rank A
Link to a Roleplay You're In: https://grandline.rpg-board.net/t1088-heinrich-heinemann#5962
Date You Joined The Site: yesterday, thus 20th of January 2014
How does your character fit this role?:
Heinrich is a man without ambition but due to his personality, which happens to be a mixture of sarcasm and a distinct urge to mutilate others while also being a dependable person in terms of his work - most of the time anyway - he is a force to be reckoned with. Simply put, he is great in fulfilling his tasks and that is enough reason that he has attained such a level of infamy/fame. There is no reason a client would not come to him, unless they were creeped out by his personality, but if they want a great freelancer, they better grow a pair when dealing with Heinrich.
Back to top Go down
Caelus
Admiral
Admiral
Caelus

Position List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Position List   Position List Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 7:11 pm

Position is approved. Have fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Position List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Position List   Position List Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Position List
Page 1 of 1